How To Apply For UK Visa – United Kingdom Visa Application – www.gov.uk – yearly over hundred million persons all over the countries of the world migrate to the UK for different purposes most of them are not United Kingdom citizens. Most time some of these migrants end up staying permanently while others stay temporally. However for one to become a UK citizen, there are certain guidelines and procedures you must abide by.
United Kingdom Visa Application once approval allows those who are not UK citizens to migrate and settle there permanently or temporarily within the permitted time frame. If you intend to visit the United Kingdom for these following purposes such as education, residency, business, job, and pleasure, then these post is for you.
Note that it is not all the countries in the world that their citizens may be allowed to acquire UK Visa. Some countries who have been suspended UK government due to political and economic differences between the United Kingdom and the country may find quite difficult for you to obtain the UK.
United Kingdom Visa Application / How to apply for UK Visa through www.gov.uk
To get Uk visa is not stressful if and only if you follow the right process then you will have little or no problem processing your documents. It is said that different people come to the United Kingdom for different reasons.
It is advisable for one to visit the United Kingdom consulate or embassy for application of Visa. However the procedure of applying for Uk visa is the same all over the world, you can start the processes online.
Visa Requirements For United Kingdom
– A valid travel passport
– An online Application Form for the UK visa
– One recent passport sized color photograph taken on white background (not more than 6 months old) and 45mmx35mm wide in size.
– Visa Fee
– Evidence of permit (visa, green card, residence permit)
– Photocopy of passport data page
– Invitation Letter
– Financial proof, original bank statement ( not more than 6 months)
– Birth certificate.
– Marriage certificate if you are married
– Attach your traveling documents, eg for an official business you should attach a letter of invitation/confirmation of training/conference, with full details of the Company’s Authorized representative; physical address and phone numbers.
– Attach supporting letter from sponsor/friend
– Attach your details of hotel/flight bookings
– Utility bills
How To Apply For UK Visa / Steps To Apply
1. Go to any UK embassy close to you or log to website https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa
2. Get the necessary inquiries from the UK consulate or from the UK embassy. Note if you are using the website all you need to do is to select the kind of Visa you wish to apply for and click on its link.
3. The requirements highlighted above will guide you through on necessary qualifications and documents you need to possess before you commence your UK visa registration
4. Enter the necessary data/information in the forms for your Visa registration and finally visit any nearby UK embassy to complete your UK visa application.