Thinking of new Facebook account registration, you should note that a lot has really changed hence it is no longer business as usual. Hence, to get a new Facebook account registered there are some steps that you must follow, and those steps are what I put here.
To get Facebook sign up new account you can use your email or you might choose to create a Facebook account with a mobile number. This is because without any of the two(email or Phone Number) you cannot verify your Facebook account.
As a bonus, I will show you how you can secure your Facebook from being hacked using simple Facebook enabled security measures.
New Facebook Account Registration
Facebook is largest social media network with over 3 billion active users. Many people are on there for either business or pleasure. Either way, there is always a space on Facebook that would catch your interest. Therefore, with just a few steps below you can actually complete your own new Facebook account registration form easily.
- Go to www.facebook.com using your browser.
- Filling the sign-up form for new Facebook account registration. You must enter your name, email address, password and then put your birthday.
- After completing the form click on “Sign Up” another menu box will pop up. Add your friends either through your contact or email.
How To Create New Facebook Profile
- After creating your Facebook account the next thing is to set up or customize your Facebook profile.
- Update your Facebook profile photo so that friends who see your picture can easily accept and as well send your friend request.
- Update your bio and your about with the necessary info about your contact, education, work, and relationship as well life’s views.
Meanwhile, as I had stated in the early part of this tutorial that I will show you how to keep your new facebook account secure.
This became very necessary due to the high rate at which accounts have been hijacked from their original owners. So Facebook has made provision for a 2FA (Two-factor authentication) integration which so far has been effective in keeping Facebook accounts safe.
How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication On Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account, at the upper side of the screen click on “Settings”
- Then select the security submenu – Security and Login Settings. Click on Login Approvals.
- Scroll down to the “Use two-factor authentication and click edit.
- Check the box for “Require a security code to access my account from unknown browsers”. With this checked, Facebook will send you a code to your phone to approve this service.
- Also, you can request to turn on “Code Generator” enable Google Authenticator app or other third-party services. It gives you QR code to scan with your Authenticator.
- Hence, freely generate random approval codes whether the device is connected to the internet or not.